Wednesday, September 16, 2009



Hey, busy back to work part time at our local elementry kitchen. Too much fun! I have finally compleated the Shimmer Stone technique at a local resturant and I am hoping to get referals and get more decorative painting jobs. Mostly I enjoy doing murals and plaster techniques.


I am starting a art class teaching watercolor painting at a local Christian Book Store, very excited to be in a christian enviornment teaching something I am passionate about.


Sometimes I wonder how I can serve God with this artistic talent he has blessed me with. While stacks of paintings pile up in my home studio, I wonder how I can bless others with my gift. A question not easily answered?


I do trust it brings God joy to see me using my gift, but would truely like to minister through my artwork. Which brings me to Art and Soul Blog.


I hope to inspire others to trust in the gifts God has givin them and use them for Gods glory alone.

I love the colors of fall , in this original art work I traced leaves from the yard and painted them in watercolor. I believe God is an artist at heart, because of all the colors that surround us everyday. Experience the colors and grandure around you, God created a palette with one word and it is never ending and forever changing. Truely awsome and ever inspiring to the artistic soul.

No comments:

My Free Copy Right

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected