Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Colors & Inspiration True Love Only found in God...


All the Leaves are falling
and the weather in Iowa
has been beautiful.

Fresh Watercolor

"Fall Colors & Peace"
2009
Although I love the colors of fall I am not crazy about what
comes to follow,
WINTER.
But I have plans to stay busy this winter with
projects and getting my art out there.
I have it in 2 places now and I couldn't
be more excited.
I am also contiplating doing some tuttorials
on my blog....
What do you think?
I use to be a certified demonstrator for Plaid Enterprises,
Folk Art paint, Gallery Glass, Stencils and more.
I also became a certified One Stroke Instructor at
one time.
Any hoo!!!
I am in the process of organizing my thoughts and ideas
so stay tuned.

ANOTHER STROKE OF THE BRUSH..
THE JOURNEY IS ALMOST OVER....
(the Bible study)

But, what I know IS the journey is never over...

Life is a journey!
Art is a journey!
&
Relationships are journey's!

The Key is knowing you are not alone.
What I have learned on the Bible Study
The Ultimate Journey
is this....
God loves his children.
God wants a relationship with his children.
God can and will fill us with his love, he will
nurture us and guide us.
He talks to us through his Words.
Only when we truly know and believe in this
LOVE (His Love) can we reflect this love onto everything
and everyone around us.

"I am the vine; your are the branches.
If any remains in me and I remain in them,
they produce much fruit;
 But without me that can do nothing."
John 15:5
When we are in the word and not of this world,
when we obey his commands and continue to
follow his teachings, it is then we will
find true love, peace and joy.
This fall...
Fall on your knees and allow God to
meet all your needs in His perfect timing.

Many Blessings, Deborah







1 comment:

Nana's Nuggets said...

WoW! this is so pretty! You are so gifted that I know you can share that talent anywhere God places you! don't forget to Thank Him for the beautiful gift he has given you!! Have a great Tuesday:)

My Free Copy Right

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected