Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kneeling at the Cross


Friends, Come and kneel at the cross.

Pray on every occasion, pray without ceasing.


I believe with all my heart that prayer changes lives, saves lives and help us to persevere in all we do.

I believe God will meet you where you are, on your knees or in your car. I say this because as a mother of 4 I do a lot of chauffeuring and spend a lot of time in the car praying and waiting on the kids. With that in mind please take a time out and put time in with the one who loves us unconditionally and eternally.

Psalms 5;12-13

"Then all who take refuge in you will be glad and forever shout for joy.

Protect them that you may be the joy of those who love your name.

For you, Lord bless the just: you surround them with favor like a shield."


This artwork was created about a week ago.

It is titled "Come to the Cross" It is done in watercolor and some pen and ink. The bold colors represent the boldness we should all poses in our faith. The circles represent the Father, the Son and the Holy Sprit.

My thoughts. I will take the refuge God offers through his son Jesus Christ and be glad my God knows my name, he knows my needs and he blesses my seeds with favor.

No comments:

My Free Copy Right

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected