Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blue Skys and Sunflowers

Titled Seeds, Petals and Sunflowers...


Looking forward
to
Blue Skies
&
Sunshine.
A little sunshine in Iowa 35 degrees tomorrow...
we have had lots of snow and freezing temps.
Sooo... Thought I'd add some sunshine to the blog.

 

Titled...Facing the Son....Jesus
The is a watercolor done from a picture of one of the sunflowers in my garden.
I Love Sunflowers.
Why?
They follow the sun, Just like I follow Jesus Christ the son of God.
I like how the are always facing the sun during different times of the day. I like the seeds... they feed the birds of the sky and remind me of the seeds of scripture that feed my soul.

"Let your light so shine before men, 
that they may see you good works and 
glorify you father in heaven." 
Matthew 5:16


Another Stroke of the Brush...

Do too the weather I have not been able to work very many days on the Spiderman Mural.
I finally  got back to work on it today, the perspective of the buildings are quite challenging.
As soon as I begin to paint I will start sharing the progress pictures. It is hard to see just the drawings on the plain white walls.

Share the Peace you found in Jesus.
Share the Love You've found in Jesus.
Just Share it!!!
I hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods, Deborah








No comments:

My Free Copy Right

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected