Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hearts and Marriage

Hearts,
Roses,
Hugs,
Kisses,
and
My favorite
Chocolate...

A Watercolor College of Valentines Images.
Watercolors By Deborah

Soon to be listed individually on ETSY...Stop By!

When I think of Love...
I
Think of
Jesus 1st,
My Husband,
My Children
&
All My Family
&
Friends.


1JOHN 4:10
WE LOVE HIM
BECAUSE
HE
LOVED
US
FIRST.

Another stroke of the brush......

I think the greatest example of  Love, has to be...
 Jesus dying at Calgary for ALL Sin.
I believe in a marriage you have the Greatest opportunity to
experience the kind of love Jesus shared with us at
Calgary.

The Love of
JESUS
which was perfected
at
Calgary.

WE HAVE...
The opportunity to
LOVE...
Unconditionally...
Like
 JESUS
Too Forgive,
 when it isn't
easy...
Like
JESUS.
( I pretty sure dying on a cross wasn't easy)
Too put an others needs
before your own.
Like JESUS
TO
Sacrifice,
Encourage,
and inspire each other
to be just
Like
JESUS.

 Take time this Valentines to express the kind of love Jesus intended for all of us to share.
UNCONDITIONAL AND EVERLASTING
FOR BETTER AND WORSE.....ECT....
Do something special for the
special person in your
life.
Love and Respect the one you Love!











My Free Copy Right

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected