Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Spiderman & Inspiration

Sooo... I started Spiderman, Why is it no matter how prepared I think I am on the 1st day!
I am Not!!!
Any How, I was able to get 4 Main drawings on the wall, so really not so bad for a first
DAY!
I haven't work on a mural job since last Summer so it will take some time to get in the
zone....
Here are some pics of a couple of murals I've done in the past...


The Little Mermaid and Surfing Monkeys.....
I have alot of fun doing Kids rooms!

Another stroke of the brush!

Inspiration....

I suppose we all need to take a leap a faith once and a while.
I've heard that even a turtle must stick out its neck to move ahead.
I guess that is what I am doing Blogging and putting my art out into the universe.  For along time I didn't think it was good enough.
And any other excuse I could come up with. Like I don't want someone to copy my work. The Internet is a scary place for a newbie.
Then I decided if you don't take the risk you will never
know what could have been.
As you can see I am a right brained person, soooo for me to aspire to learn the computer
has been a bit of a challenge. But I can not express how good it feels to have accomplish this much
and get to the point where it makes a little sense to me now.
I still haven't figured out how to get a button so others can grab a button and put it on their website
or blog and it will link back to me.
Soooo...if anyone out there can explain it in simpleton terms or direct me to a site that explains Button for Dummies.
I would really appreciate it.

 What I realized... was that by not putting myself out there, I was not trusting God in all areas of my life, I was living in fear.
Fear of failure
Fear of rejection
Just to mention a few! So I turn to scripture.

"Behold, the Lord your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the Lord, the God of your fathers, has said to you, Fear Not, Neither be dismayed."
Deuteronomy 1:21

Live in Peace, Trust God and have no fear, in the coming year!
GODS BLESS!
With Jesus I am never alone!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Deborah, I needed to read this post today! I am struggling with anxiety more than usual, and a verse you shared about trusting your day to God is a new perspective for me. I will give that a try! Elizabeth

My Free Copy Right

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected