Saturday, January 2, 2010

MY STUDIO

My View from the Studio.....


ART AND SOUL'S
THE
HEART
is
THE STUDIO

A pEEk INsIDE mY wORk sPace...
 Bits and pieces of the things i
LOVE.
A window to my SOUL.

In the studio I am surrounded
with glorious natural light.
Windows.

My palette is the
HEART.

I Surround myself with things
I
LOVE...

Pink...
Shabby Chic...

Vintage Things...

WHIMSICAL Art...

I consider myself a girly.. girl and I love Lace, denim, flannel and overalls  to work in... covered with paint from my past and current projects.

I   LOVE BLUE BALL JARS, THEY REMIND ME OF THE  COLOR OF THE WATER IN JAMAICA.
i LOVE shells, sand and a great summer tan.

I love ROSES... and When my
husband buys them for me.

I love kisses and hugs from
my 4 wonderful Kids & Husband.

I love to travel...
The places I have been. I have lived in...Ohio, West Virgina, Chicago, Parkville, Mo., Oceanside Ca., T
Tampa, Fl., back to MO., then Minnesota, and now IOWA.
I have traveled to... Iceland, Hawaii, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Montreal,South Padre Island, and almost every state in the US, or at least driven through it.
I am Blessed and I give all the Glory to God everyday!
I am looking forward to a New Year of Blogging and meeting new people and sharing my art, my faith and a little inspiration.   I hope you will follow along with me on my Journey to find My Purpose and Use my gifts,
ALL TO GIVE ALL THE
GLORY TO GOD
ALONE.
Thank you, Jesus




No comments:

My Free Copy Right

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected