Monday, January 4, 2010

News... Bits & Peices of me


 A New Year and the kids are back in school today and they didn't want to be!
 I will be starting a mural of Spider man tomorrow. Pray for me...I will be sharing my progress and blogging it! I thought it would be fun to take pictures of my daily progress because I usually wait until I am completely done and take the pics. I am looking forward to doing a mural and getting out of the studio.  It is 26 below freezing where I am ...BRRRRRRR Bunny!


A DIFFERENT STROKE OF THE BRUSH...
2010 Turquoise

Titled
"TURQUOISE BLOOMS"
This Watercolor Painting was done in 2006 if I remember correctly, I sold it on Ebay!
Yea me!
Clapping......
I am so excited that the Pantone color of 2010 is....
TURQUOISE.

My Favorite Picture of Turquoise is the water on the beach in Jamcia, Vacation 2007... The family loved it!!
We all want to go back.

Pantone announced  PANTONE 15-5519 Turquoise is 2010 ,color of the year. It is an inviting, serene and  it inspires a sense of well being. Not to mention it is one of my most favorite colors.  Before they even announce it, I was contemplating changing my kitchen colors to vintage turquoise and red.  I bought the perfect colors in coffee mugs at Target.


This is my kitchen now....
I did a color wash is golden tones to match my dinnerware

I am ready for a change....




Pistoulet by Pfalzgraff
I think I will try and sell it on Ebay... And use the money to
do the new colors...







Thanks for this day the Lord has made,
Jesus help me to be a better Listener so that I might listen
to the voice of the
 Holy Spirit...to the Truth in Your Words and know your will
for my life.
Thank you for the trails in my life,  so that I can appreciate all the Blessings big and small...
In my Life.
Allow me to be a blessing to others, so I might draw them nearer to you!
GOD BLESS ALL MY READERS AND THE READERS WHO FOLLOW.
Thanks for letting me share bits and pieces of me.

2 comments:

Krista Hasson said...

Beautiful painting, love..love.. the colors!

Unknown said...

Thank you, I can not tell you how excited I get when there is a comment. Debbie

My Free Copy Right

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected